At Bing’s we bring a creative contemporary approach to traditional poke & nourish bowls.
Inspired by our Chinese roots with flourishes of Japanese, Korean and southeast asian flavours, we are a committed to providing the highest quality ingredients and service.
Our objective is to achieve a menu featuring dishes packed with lean protein, whole grains, healthy fats and vegetables with no refined sugars in all of our bowls.
• Minimum order must amount to $100.
• Orders must be placed a minimum of 24 hours prior to pick up/delivery. (Delivery is offered to neighbours within 2km distance).
• Payment details must be given at the time of order.
• Full payment is required prior to pick up/delivery.
• A catering order form must be completed and returned to
email@example.com, no ammendments can be made once payment has been received.
• Please make any dietaries known when placing your order.
• All orders are non-refundable.
• Menu is subject to availability.
• All buddha bowls are gluten free.
• Full menu is available to pre-order (for more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Delivery may be available for local businesses dependant on
circumstances i.e time/date/staff level.
No matter the occasion, our experienced staff will work with you to tailor an event that meets all of your needs and leaves a lasting impression on your guest. Think cocktail or whiskey master classes, sushi and sashimi masterclasses or exclusive Yum cha banquets with art inspired workshops. Simply share some information about what you are planning below, and one of our team will be in touch to discuss further.